11/30 Update - Moving into the new place, waiting...

The past few days have been pretty busy, though not necessarily on the medical front. We're still largely in the "hurry up and wait" mode with Jamie, and now we're waiting to see clear lines of demarcation on her fingers (this will show the tissue that is still viable and that which isn't). We're speaking to a few folks in Dallas who are more familiar with Jamie's injuries to her hands and feet. We've been quite thankful for the referrals that you've provided us with. If you have any other information, we appreciate it, as always.

The most important news, I guess, is that we spoke with Jamie tonight about her status and the outlook going forward. We told her about her injuries to the fingers/toes, but we tried not to overwhelm her with the sad details. Frankly, we ARE still fighting to save her fingers and toes, but we didn't tell her that we're losing some parts of that battle. We told her about her new house that she'll live at while recovering ("we'll talk about it when I get out of here"). It's an amazing place, and considering that by the time she gets out of the hospital/rehab, she'll have been moved out of her apartment for a few months... well, I think she'll like it.

Oh, that's what we've been doing for the last few days... moving. We moved Jamie and Roni out of their apartments and into the house. We'll post some pictures soon.. and then later, we'll send invitations for the party that we throw to welcome her home.

Anyway, sorry about the delay in posting. I'll be better tomorrow. If anyone has any questions about Jamie or anything, please let me know. Thank you for the support and encouragement.